The Jam...

A lot of Realness

Watch Out Now!

Watch Out Now!
Grrr!
Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 19, 2010

Oh What a Night...

      I arose, late as usual, and eventually get a ride from a Homie, who was cooking dinner as well.  We arrive at his house to his girlfriend & their neighbor from up the way.  My Homeboy can cook up a mean...anything for that matter!  These 2 people are definitely the most genuine people that I have recently met in Chattanugget.  We have had many conversations prior, and through all of these we kinda find out more about one of our situations, and we keep seeing that we have very similar situations.  Turns out, that accident I had a ways back, one of my Best Friends was in the car with me, who is from ATL, and this guy is from Savannah, GA, and I then come to find that he is also boys with this brotha'. 
     Let me back it up a bit here, and give you the proper intro into these folk.  We made union of our friendship earlier this year, I then quit my job at the cleaners, looked quite sometime for a job, and during this time, his girlfriend leaps to the task of helping me make my resume, to give out in order to get a job.  Now that was a serious nice thing for someone, having just recently met, to just throw out and do for someone!  Well, throughout this time, they also invite me over for dinner, millions of times; as well as everytime it has been some crazy good vittles as well!  Homeboy is like a 5 star chef, in his own Reich, and shows it everytime that he ever even touches the cooking pan, just like TreTre!  So...to sum it up, these are 2 of my newly acquired Fam and if needs be, they got my back!
     With me Belly full, and post good company, I locate a ride from this spot and then go back home, where I regrouped and went to our Local Spot to meet up with Miss Heatha', who took over Tim Duty, and we adjourned to my Homeboy's birthday party on his fathers houseboat, which apparently started at 6:30, and I just didn't remember.  So the party was ending upon our arrival.  We got to see my boys ToneHarm., who played the event, on the houseboat, docked in front of the Blue Plate on the Riverfront in Chattanooga, that I missed, like a D*ck!  Anywhos, we got to see them packing up, and a bunch of Drunk people standing around, did I mention it was an open bar, with kegs and stuff.  Since we missed the party we went to Rhapsody, where I saw one of my friends from way, way back and we chilled and then her, her friend and I went back to her friends house.  We chill, they go to sleep, and I end up beginning to walk home.
     I get to hoofin' it down Hixson Pike, take a left on some side road and walk up yada yada yada.  In the meantime, I was scrolling my phone book for anyone who might have been awake and willing to give ya boy a ride, but nobody is awake.  I first called the ones I knew would do it, with 2 of them def being occupied that I knew of, off the top of my head.  Most are unable to help, cause of work and lack of a vehicle, however the one I spoke of earlier, that can cook, well he didn't answer, but he did call back as soon as he could.  This was after I had found a ride, but ol' boy was coming off of Lookout to do so, which would take some time.  Like I said Homboy called back when he awoke and saw my call was missed, and came and scooped me, about 6 miles into my walk after I was about to fall over from being tired and having to walk that far,  got picked up and given a ride home.  I have never been so excited to see my bed, ever!  I fell over in it and went into a mild coma. 
     Later, I arise to Suga Momma calling and telling me she was off work, I ask her if she would like to swing by and kick it for a bit, which she does, and tells me of how her day was strange, with her having to talk to this guy about all this stuff she really didn't want to, and how it just kinda added a funk to her day which she just could not shake.  I know just what she was talking about and kinda felt bad also, but everything happens for a reason, and this occurrence is not excluded, by any means!  She'll figure it out, I got faith in the girl, she good people! 
     Right coinciding with this event, my boss at Green Pages and his wife come by to kick it, telling me that her Grandmother died today.  I felt for her as well, this really just was a wierd day!  I CANNOT WAIT  TO GO TO CALI!!!!!  I need out of this place!  There is so much bad stuff going on here, that I just need not around me!  My car gets stolen, I got to much stuff going on in my life, not thinking that I need to escape them, cause that's the last thing on my mind, I just need to remove myself from the city! Getting back on point, sorry I'm tired, we kick it for quite sometime; Bossman and wife left while we sat there talking and such for a bit.  She leaves and I write to you-ins.  I'm really tired and have a LONG day of work tomorrow, so I'm out! 

1 comment:

  1. I truly believe in YOU!
    I am behind your need to venture forth & get outta chattanowhere town for a change of pace.(:
    You'll do good. Just stay in touch! xo.

    ReplyDelete

Drop me some Love...