The Jam...

A lot of Realness

Watch Out Now!

Watch Out Now!
Grrr!
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Alas...

    I'm sitting here making plastic covers for my signs for a yard sale and I start thinking about my Homie since 7th grade saying to me..."You D*ck!"

To this I reply..."But Why?"

He retorts..."Cause you're going off and moving to Cali...you D*ck!"

     Now this is my Best Friend in the whole world!  I have been through it with this guy, for damn sure!  He and I go back like Car Seats.  I met him at Baylor football camp in the summer before our 7th grade year, and then in 10th grade, when I was kicked out of Baylor prep school, I went to Red Bank, and the next year he shows up there also, when we graduated we both eventually went to work for the same place, not on purpose, I don't think, and ran off on Phish Summer Tour in 2000 together, moved into adjoining neighborhoods, again not on purpose!  I will miss him, My Momma, my Brother, my Muse, whom is Suga Momma, TreTre and my Father most of all!
    You see today was kinda wierd, as I do believe all of my days will be until I'm out of here cause of the curse, but it started off with one of my Homies calling me to tell me that he is on his way to come and get me, as I had called and asked him to pick me up today in order to go pick up my pay checks from Blue Plate, and take them to the Bank.  We perform these tasks with Extreme Greatness, and then he brings me back home, where I  proceed to go back to sleep, and do not awaken until like 6:30pm.  When I do wake I start getting my sale in order, and what I mean when I say this is that I organized a team of masterminds to help out.  Then it seems as if I was having a party or something, cause like 10 people showed up.  Again, I think it will be like this until I leave for Cali.  We get everything priced, with tags and all, TreTre and I start cleaning up for this event, and doing the final prices checks on everything, my Muse...was my Muse, then she left, and TreTre and I kept cleaning, and sorting and price checking, and I tried to sleep, but alas could not so I came out here to talk to y'all, but am now tired and have a HUGE day tomorrow, so I Bid You Goodnight, Goodnight, Goodnight!!  Wish me luck, and come to 610 Highview Dr 37415 today and buy my stuff, I'mma catch some Zzz's! Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me some Love...