The Jam...

A lot of Realness

Watch Out Now!

Watch Out Now!
Grrr!
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Flippin' in the Sunbed Drinkin'....

     Today started off kinda way crazy!!!  I awoke and, of course, ate some Trix, then followed by Golden Grahams, the wild card,  which was excellent!  Then it followed with my Father calling me and then I was totally taken aback, becuase I have failed to have told him of my car being stolen yet, which the talk was serious!  I then spent the next few hours dealing with being told all kinds of stuff about how I am doing stuff wrong!  I then decided...forget this junk, I'm goin to California...ASAP!!!  I'm tired of being Scared of my folk, that's not how family is supposed to work, but they think so, as that's how they dominate people, it's messed up!  Sorry for all the exclamation points, I just feel strongly about this subject. 
     Anywho, I talk with my Father about my situation, which does not go how it should have in order for me to NOT move to Cali.  Obviously this convo goes badly and then after it finishes, my Mother calls me, and just, basically, rubs it in the face the fact that I don't have a car, nor will I have one for a good amount of time!  The Lady makes me so very, very  madd, all of the time, but this time especially!  She says some stuff, that needed not be said, and we got in an argument, of sorts.  We get through it, and I say that we will talk sometime Face to Face, not on the phone.  She agrees, and I was surprised as all!  We get off the phone, and I try and chill out a bit, although it is hard after being ridin' by my mama as so, which is not an easy task, y'all don't know my mama!
     This was finished about 4PM, and I had tired of such activities!  I went and texted Suga Momma about how this day started off so Terrible, and she instantly called ya boy about said subject to see if I was good still, cause she was just making sure I was not freaking out about said activities!  Previously in te day, my brother Michael comes by, who is who I can talk to in my family, cause he actually talks TO me, the rest of them talk AT me, cause I'm the baby, and they all gotta tell me how to live, since they have never made any mistakes in their life's, which I cannot stand it!  Now I'm finished with my rant about my folk, and I then had previously talked to someone, who was just dying to come and pick me up, a.k.a. Mama.  They do so and then I was dropped off at my starting point, where we met some friends, and then left for home, first stopping for adult beverages.  We meet some folk at mi casa, and kick it for some time and then went about our ways, to bed and what not.  Keep it real folk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me some Love...