The Jam...

A lot of Realness

Watch Out Now!

Watch Out Now!
Grrr!
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Stay Tuned...

     Hello there folk.  I sincerely apologize for my absence here the past few days, but I have been emptying my rooms in preparation for a "Moving to California" sale.  As I know you are all concerned about my car situation, I finally got an update this morning as to where it is located.  My father calls me at about noon and tells me that it was located, said it has been wrecked, but it was located.  My parents and I are going to lunch in the morning to talk about my Cali venture and the car and things of that nature.  My roommate and I have been getting ready for this sale by cleaning the ever-loving stuff out of the house.  I mean every knook and cranny, closets and everything.  There is tons of stuff so come to my sale on Saturday, 610 Highview Dr.  I'll tell y'all more tomorrow.  I hope all is well with all yens!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me some Love...