The Jam...

A lot of Realness

Watch Out Now!

Watch Out Now!
Grrr!
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Well Good Gosh Granny...

     Okay now, yesterday I awoke to Homegirl coming to pick me up to take me up to my bank, on the top of Signal Mtn., as well as loaning me $20 to put in there, so my account wouldn't be negative.  We do such, and then adventure towards the apartment complex she and her man planned on moving into.  We check it out, and it was the greatest apartment I had ever seen, seeing as there was a parking lot that was separate from the rest of the complex.  It was also on the bottom of the complex, in the back, and the only room around it was the laundry room, and the model apartment above, which is mostly quiet, of sorts-ish.  Anywhos, it would be the nicest apartment I'd ever stayed in.  We then went to her place of employment and at the at the exact same time my ex was pulling into work, I saw such, and dropped into the floorboard, just because...
     Well, post ex experience, we then went to mi casa, for I to cook her dinner and then all of my Homeboy's called, and showed up, whilst dinner was being eaten by us 2.  Then kicked it for some time and then to the spot, where we engaged in spirits.  Then to Rhapsody, where again...and then we talked quite a bit about Cali, and then continue to mi casa.  I then cooked her dinner, which was well deserved, cause we been hungry!  There her and I engaged in conversation about this and that, and eventually come to the realization that the person we are both speaking of in Cali is the same person.  I then holla at ol' boy, whom is in town, and he gets a cab over, which takes about 8 hours!  Homegirl is about to pass out on the futon, but is fiercely trying to not do so, and Homie finally shows up.  We all talk for a bit, especially about her moving to Cali, and then she finally surrenders her spot as the only female in the house, and goes home.
     Homie & I kick it until late, talking about how Homegirl & I are coming out to Cali and what not.  He gets a ride somewhere and I then sleep, awaking later to TreTre asking me what I want to eat, suggesting hamburgers, since we got madd patties!  Well I then think of Sheppard's pie, which he makes TreTre style composed of Mashed Potatoes, mixed with Broccoli, Corn, and Hamburger topped with Cheddar and Mozzarella and was so ridiculously good!!!  He had never even made it, nor heard of it before although he still killed it!  Go TreTre!!!
     Homegirl calls around 9ish saying that she is going to kick it with her Homegirl, and was just asking if I needed a ride somewhere, since my car was stolen.  Although Homegirl eventually called and told ol' girl that she was going home and going to sleep.  However, luckily, because my Homeboy was stressin me to get out of the house, and I was not even almost ready to do such, she calls and I walk, in my lap around the house, whilst telling Homie to chill out, and talking to her on the phone.  I tell ol' boy to kick it, cause I gots me a ride, and he leaves.
     She arrives and we sit about and converse about how she wants me to speak no more of her going to Cali, I agree to not do so, cause Homeboy and I hit her up non stop the previous night, and we then encounter a great day   We run about a bit, and then wind up at the spot of usual, where we run about my Homeboy, who then relinquishes her of Tim Duty, lucky for her!  Him & I talk for a bit about my past bit, which if you have followed you know, has been a bit mad as a hatter, so obviously was a long one. Eventually TreTre shows up and then we are current, so peace be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me some Love...