The Jam...

A lot of Realness

Watch Out Now!

Watch Out Now!
Grrr!
Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 12, 2010

So much to say...

    So the past week, I've had off of work.  This has been an interesting 5 days, I must say!  Thursday I awake to my brother Casey calling me to ask me if I wanted to go eat, I had just eaten so I didn't immidiately agree, but he then gives me this whole story of how he will not get to eat because what not, and since I'm a good brother, and I also had to pick up checks anyways, that I never actually got, dammit!  Anyways, I went to my brothers house, for said activities, and we then go to Las Margaritas to eat.  He tells me of all of this stuff he needed off his chest, I listened, as I do well!  Then his Father calls him and says he's coming to stay the night, and he tells him to come over to meet us at Las Mas, as he does.  When he gets there, we talk about stuff, from which I came to a realization about our arrangement.  I then mention that I wanted to move to Cali.  He asks what would I do, and I respond not live here!  He starts inquiring about, for instance how much capitol it would take to make the move.  I tell him and he replies that it would take him a month, I tell him I need more time, he digresses.  We decide 3 months, chill and drink some more beers, whilst I do nothing but think about moving to Cali, and I eventually leave.

      I'm driving, and decide that I want to take my Homegirl, I speak of all the time.  So I message her, asking of this.  She replies quickly saying...."I can't tonight."  We later meet up and I ask her again, face to face, and we toss it around for a bit, and she was not totally blocking it out, but was def trying to.  She will be moving with me out there!  She just belongs with the exploration and also needs this!  Upon my re-arrival, I talk to TreTre about said move.  He then says that he guesses that he will be looking for another place after then.  I go to fold laundry or something, and whilst I'm in my room I think about the food he was cooking for dinner, and how I'd miss all that waking up to meals and things of that nature.  We start talking again and he asks if he would like it out there.  I say of course, I mean it is a long state of TreTre's!  He then asks if he could go, to which I replied, I was just thinking about how I don't have to cook for myself.  So he's on, my brother's father, Jim, who is the Botanist, Homegirl, cause she rocks, and myself.  The perfect combination...the Botanist, the Marketing mastermind, and the man with the possibility, the beautiful and happy woman, and TreTre, all we then would need would be a chance, and it's already been given to me!
      The rest of the weekend was comprised of just thinking about this move; being excited; calling folk to alert them of my arivalry; coming to the conclusion of how this is actually going to work; seeing Ana Sia, who is a super sick female producer, who played last night at 412.  There def was a good time that had been had at this spot, so much of one that my car was unable to be driven home by yours truly.  I had gotten a ride home with Karliss, who was totally fine to drive, having not encountered as many adult beverages as I.  I get home and pass right out, sleeping so very hard that my right shoulder got a pinch in it.  I eventually wake up, call Karliss, who had told me he'd give me a ride back to my car in the AM, just to call.
     I totally awake about 2 or 3 PM, call Karliss for a ride, he doesn't answer, that I later find out is because he was at work, so I then call Dan Dan and Brittan, since I knew they were together and his phone was dead.  Dan calls me back on Brittan's phone a few hours later.  We talk about him coming over to give me a ride to my car, he says he'll be there to get me in a bit, so we could all shower and what not.  I go eat something and then start laundry, seeing as I had no clean drawers to wear.  Then get on FaceCrack for a bit, then get a call from Dan telling me that he was on his way.  He gets here, me still not having had a shower nor having finished laundry, and tells me we are in a hurry, so I go into power mode and throw shorts on, find a shit to wear, get my kicks on and get out there.   We leave and get to the place my car was at, didn't see it, so we got out and looked all around, since I was inebriated when leaving, and we couldn't find it anywhere.  I call the Chattanooga Police Dept. and tell them of this, and they send a cop to meet me, and he actually came instantly to 412 Market Street.  We talk and he says it happens a lot around in some gang initiation thing.  Well I just want my car back, so that I can do this move to Cali, but if I have no car then I can just ride with Homegirl out there.
     Dan and I go to Las Mas to eat, seeing as he was starved, and I have a TreTre and was golden!  I see My boy DL and a couple other folk.  We converse, I tell them of my car, we talk some more, and Dave takes me to his crib to see Mookie, his new puppy.  We talk about my move, and since he's my Best Friend, is totally behind me.  He then drives me home, and I just kick it with TreTre and some friends, and I tried to catch this up.  One thing lead to another and we got drunk, and my Homeboy called me and mentioned he needed someone to join him for beverages.  I then tell him of my car theft, and he instantly comes over, brings beer, Blesses us, and kicks it for some more.
     Okay now that's up to date, so I hope y'all are supportive of me, and start leaving love dropplets for a brother, letting me know how you like it, for crying out loud.  Sorry to come off crass, not meant that way.  I hope yens let me know if you have any info for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me some Love...