The Jam...

A lot of Realness

Watch Out Now!

Watch Out Now!
Grrr!
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Well, Sh*t on B*tches T*tt*es!

     Today began with me awaking to my boy leaving and then I arose and ate some cereal.  This time TreTre got Golden Grahams, as the special choice.  You see he gets one staple and one wild card, usually I can mix the 2, but this time, I mean come on, Golden Grahams and Trix...please, there ain't no way!  Progress, I sat around on the computer for a good bit, playing Treasure Madness, and such.  I finally get ready and do something, like shower and yhat not, I just started, accidentally, started saying this tonight, but I like it and think I might keep it!  Well, my Suga Momma, formerly known as Homegirl, but now will start referring to her as such, eventually holla'd at ya boy and we linked and she showed up with a 12er of Coors, the Banket Beer, which is impressing in itself, but then continues to save my day, totally!!!
     We then go and run errands for a bit, we go to Rhapsody, eat Pork sandwiches, get accosted by some "Locals" and then decide to leave.  Homeboy calls, and we meet him at the spot, where we engage in more spirits, and then we decide to leave.  We go back to my crib, cause she has to teach in the afternoon, the last day of the semester and wanted to be THERE, so I was in charge of helping her out in making sure she was leaving in time to do such.  I was put on Suga Momma duty, so I had to be sure it was done!  We then kick it, Homeboy, Suga Momma, 2 dogs and a TreTre...one big happy family!  She leaves and Homie and I kick it for sometime, and we are now current.  I was dubbed an Attitudeinarian tonight, which means that I am a person who assumes attitudes or poses for effect.  Homie and I have been doing such for years now, anyways, so FYI life is good!
     I have also decided tonight, that if you're talking about something...do something about it, stop talking about junk and make something happen!

1 comment:

Drop me some Love...