The Jam...

A lot of Realness

Watch Out Now!

Watch Out Now!
Grrr!
Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 2, 2010

La Di Dadi...Napoleon Bout To Bust Out!

    Hey there folk! Today, or actually late last night I was dubbed Napoleon as my DJ name.  More so my Homeboy, who is also my boss suggested it, as well had been talking to folk about it and they all agreed.  The funny thing about that is that when I was dubbed Nappy, my boss at Sticky Fingers had done that, so it's always my bosses that give me names like such.  Just my thoughts at the moment, Ba!
      Then I slept and woke late as all, cause I had told my friend/boss that I was taking the day off, in terms.  So I ate some cereal, like 4 different types mixed together, it was incredible as well as a great way to start off my day!  After my morning ritual, I went and kicked it with my Homegirl Nico and her roommates for a bit and watched "From Hell", the movie about Jack Ripper that had Johnny Depp in it.  I tried leaving before it was over, and Jessie told me to stay if I had not seen the end yet.  The end was crazy.  I will not speak of it, as I know that I hate it when people mess up a movie for me like so!
      Post movie, I went to Aretha's, in order to grab a bite to eat.  Ate the Philly Cheesesteak, Wrap, which was awesome!  Sat around, read the Enigma, shot the shile with folk, then I talked to Dan, who told me that he & Karliss were at Hair of the Dog.  I then paid up and proceeded there.  Upon arrival I had a drink, and talked with Karliss & Dan.  I left, thinking that I would be going to work tomorrow morning, however I have decided against that, seeing as my paycheck should be around a decent sum of money this week!  In making this decision, I get to update yens, so it's good...right?
     I leave Karliss & Dan to go home, which ends up being DBC on the way home, cause of work.  After a bit of being there I hear the door open, turn around and it's Karliss.  He says; "Thought you were going to bed.", with a smart tone.  Well, I obviously didn't and there I was till late.  We then decidew to go home, do so and then star talking, then my roommate gets home from class.  Now I'm tired and drunk and don't need to be typing stuff to y'all, so I'm out!  Peace!

2 comments:

Drop me some Love...