The Jam...

A lot of Realness

Watch Out Now!

Watch Out Now!
Grrr!
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Edwardo...

     Yeah, yesterday was pretty lame.  Not much happened, except the fact that I remembered how to match beats!!!  Nappy T's bout to bust out on some folk!  Let's see...I went to Dave's house at some point, ran around to a few peeps houses, talked about my sitch.  All I did after that was go right back home and spin records most of the night.  I think I'm gettin it back, I matched a few beats, I just gotta figure out when and what.  Its a process, I know, but one that I will perfect!  I feel so strongly about this, that I would even venture to say that I have never felt its equal!  That's about all I got for you.  Nappy T Out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me some Love...