The Jam...

A lot of Realness

Watch Out Now!

Watch Out Now!
Grrr!
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 3, 2010

And Back to the Bull...

      I wake this morning and call my brother, whom, last night I saw at Rhapsody, when going to meet Homegirl, whom I had not seen in a minute and was delighted to see!  Well I pull up and see this big jock looking dude talking to her, more had her cornered at the bar talking AT her.  Instantly, I think that it may be my brother that I always bitch about, maybe not on here, but have trust!  I try to get her to come out and meet me at my car, although she doesn't see, or understand what I was motioning for her to do.  I walk up and he is talking about my accident, which I really don't feel comfortable, him, talking about, as he makes it sound like I'm an invalid, drooling on myself and all!  I walk in the door and hear such, say something, nicely, to which he is like all lovey with me and all, as usual.  Then go to 412 to see my Boss/Homeboy Peter's band play, which was really good, I thought.  Come to find out later, they were excessively disappointed with their performance of the evening!  I also talked to one of my Homies last night and told him of this CDJ I was about to be receiving from Homeboy, who told me that it is is overpriced, crap.  A $650 piece of crap is not what I'm looking for, by any means!
     We leave the show, and go to one of the band mates house to kick it and parley.  That was all well and good and all, and I go home.  The morning sun shines, birds chirp, and I arise to find that my sweet precious Maui dog has eaten the side of the couch that had not been eaten yet, and a pillow.  I school her, then banish her to the back yard, for the entire day!  I then finally get up and call my loving Father, who tells me about how we need to talk about this and that, what my plans are and other things.  This turns out to be another talking that  doesn't go over too well!  He tried telling me that when he calls, he doesn't hear back for at least 3 days, he called yesterday morning whilst I was asleep!  However I endured the mental beat down, and then get off the phone, with an anger with such ascension.  I really need to make something happen , I can't be doing this junk the rest of my life!  I think I may do something with my life, hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me some Love...