The Jam...

A lot of Realness

Watch Out Now!

Watch Out Now!
Grrr!
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Best Birfday in the Entire Existance of Tim

     I had a very interesting Birthday Weekend!  Of course, I have been with my Muse all weekend, or since Thursday.  Saturday comes, which I was up late the night before, and didn't wake for the yard sale until Tonya, from Rhapsody came in, and asked about me.  Despite the fact that I woke up at noon, after millions of people came through and bought little amounts of stuff, Plus I awoke to one of my best friends in the bed with me, butt ass nekid as I was also!  I was obviously confused as all get out, seeing as I had no recollection of even going to bed!  Nothing happened between us, but still it was odd!  On top of all of that, I realize that my cell phone, as well as some of my belongings are M.I.A.  Luckily I have a number of extra phones, seeing as this type scenario happens more than I like to admit!   I turned one of them on, so as to have a phone on my birthday.
     The night before I had given my Booh $20 & a list of things I needed from the store, seeing as I have no vehicle, and ask her to pick up my cleaning, as I had none of my nice clothes and it's right next door to her house.  Well she accomplishes these tasks and returns to me, thinking that she was going to the gym, however we were up way late the night before talking with one another.  We were coercing, as we always do, looking at FacedBook, and see something about Phish 3D playing at this movie theater in town.  Us, being the not so fresh headed folk this day, went ahead and ordered tickets online.  She was not feeling much into the gym that day, and returns home to sleep and what not.
     She returns at 6, and we go to DBC for food and spirits, pregame of sorts, thinking we would only be there for a minute.  Eight o'clock rolls around and we realize that we were madd late, so we hurry down.  Upon arrival we see one of my homegirls, who her and her BF had just traded their tickets for another night, so we followed suit, and decided to trade for Wednesday, and we then went on about our merry little way.  Went to Rhapsody,  which is always fun!  Then to DBC, maybe, this weekend kinda was blurry, since it was my birthday.
     Saturday was the night that we went out for my birthday and had a blast!  D & I went out for most the night, he eventually left, I waited on Booh, or something like that.  Her and I kicked it and yada yada.  Then Sunday, my actual birthday, we didn't do much, seeing as I didn't wake until like 6 or 7, but then Booh came and got me, we went to eat at Bossmans house, and then was just going to go to the house, but one of my Homies calls and tells me he wants to buy me a drink for my day of birth.  We go there to meet him and then Booh decides to leave, against her own aspiration, would have just been the best idea as she had to work this morning.  Now you guys know how I fell about this girl, weather I have told you or not, you can just tell it when I write about her, if not I'm silly about this girl.  She makes me want to better myself, which is huge in the Book of Tim, as I don't do that!
     We sit there and kick it with my Homies for some time.  Upon her exit, I walked her to her car, as I do always, just making sure she's safe!  This time though, we get to the car and she gets in, and y'all we have almost kissed goodbye millions of times, it was just not time yet!  I looked her in her eyes, and just went in for it, kinda hoping what happened would happen, but y'all I was just astounded at the fireworks, that were going off.  I was having troubles walking afterwords, but manage to make it back inside.  I had this look on my face of pure satisfaction.  I'm tellin' yens that this girl is the greatest thing I have ever even heard existing!  Not that I'm putting her up on a pedestal, but she is all that and a bag of Funyuns!  In order for me to know how she felt, I needed that to be done, and now I know. 
      Next was DBC and we had a few drinks there from where I tried getting a ride home from everyone, since I was just dropped off there, where tons of my peeps were there.  I talked with them, went to the bathroom, and they had all left by the time I returned.  I tried getting Sarah, one of the waitresses, to give me a ride home, thinking she would live around there, but did not, nor had a working car.  On top of all of this, my phone was also dead.  The only phone number that I could remember was D's, so I called him from the house line, he comes to get me, then he and I sat up speaking of the nights events.  I go to sleep, wake today at like late, again.  I talk to Booh, who says she just got off work, and wanted to come kick it..  She does. all I ever really look for in a day to make it a great day is kick it with her, we talk about last night, and how it made her and I feel, which was great.  Then we talk about her current situation, as well as mine, and how I want her involved in it.  She eventually leaves, and I get started updating yens.  Tomorrow is Panic in Chatty, which is my Birthday Show, as well as going away party-ish.  Moral of the story is that my life is trying it's damnedest to get better!  Yay for ol' Tim!  And now it's time for rest, so until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me some Love...