The Jam...

A lot of Realness

Watch Out Now!

Watch Out Now!
Grrr!
Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 7, 2010

Good Bye!

     Alright now infernet friends, I have been handling myself very well here recently, even though I am leaving.  I have not ACTUALLY realized that I am leaving my Friends & Family.  This is going to be extremely hard!  Tonight, for one reason or another, I had to say good bye to my BEST friend, my Muse, Suga Momma, my Booh and it absolutely killed me!  I was outside saying goodbye to her and just lost it!  This move is going to happen, not without struggle though.  I haven't even had to say goodbye to my long time friend Dubbins yet, and D; man that is gonna KILL me!  I'm gettin all verklempt now, this is going to be bad, but the best thing in the world as well!  I need this!!!  I'mma big fish in a small pond, and it's now time to try out new things!  This older Gentleman who had spent 30 years in Prison told a friend to never get comfortable, and that's how he made it through all that time in the Pen.  Well, I am way too comfortable in this godforsaken place, which is just like the Pen, and it's time to move on!
    Like I always say, Everything happens for a reason, and in my life, that is my motto!  The only thing is that you have to figure out is why it all happens in your life.  Which is where the Yin Yang comes into play, where there is light the is dark, and where there is dark there is light, likewise where there is good there is some bad, and when there is bad there is some good.  So in every situation that occurs to you, good or bad, you need look at why this is happening in your life, look for the entities in your life that compare to the significant substance contained in those situations, and learn that from that.  If this happens then you will find out what you purpose in life is.  Now for me, all this has happened in the past year.  It started out my Mother coming to the Dry Cleaners, riding my ass all the days.  I got to the point where I did not like thinking the way that I thought about my Mother, I LOVE that woman with all of my heart, which is a whole different story of how much I will miss her, but she is kinda why I'm doing this, for her!  So I quit, went through all of these lame jobs, but had to do someting, then from that I realized that there is nothing for me in Chattanooga to make me the money that I need.
    I have always wanted to move to Cali, since Grammar School, when we played that game Oregon Trail, game description:

         Try taking a journey by covered wagon across 2000 miles of plains, rivers, and mountains. Try! On the plains, will you slosh your oxen through mud and water-filled ruts or will you plod through dust six inches deep?
How will you cross the rivers? If you have money, you might take a ferry (if there is a ferry). Or, you can ford the river and hope you and your wagon aren't swallowed alive!
What about supplies? Well, if you're low on food you can hunt. You might get a buffalo... you might. And there are bear in the mountains.
At the Dalles, you can try navigating the Columbia River, but if running the rapids with a makeshift raft makes you queasy, better take the Barlow Road.
If for some reason you don't survive -- your wagon burns, or thieves steal your oxen, or you run out of provisions, or you die of cholera -- don't give up! Try again... and again... until your name is up with the others on The Oregon Trail Top Ten.

     ...This got me into westward travel, and then when I graduated from there, in 6th grade, and went to Baylor.  I was way into the 60's and everything that occured in the Bay Area at that point.  I was way into the Grateful Dead, which is California.  California was an interesting thing to me.  Something I wanted sometime!
    At some point I moved to Riverview, where I met my First Best Friend, that meant anything in my life, Nate Card, we were way into the Hippie movement, and just debauchery!  From that I learned I liked the non-conformist angle. There are a lot of meaning for this, this was my upbringing, my development.  Through him I met Ian, who followed the Grateful Dead for a bit, I always looked up to him for that, because I never got to see them!  I was caught doing something bad at Baylor, was kicked out and then was not let go to the show!  Back to the point,  that happened so that I would be into the tour scene, which I did and conquered it from '98 - '01.
     While at Baylor, 7th grade, I met my BFF, as Gay as that sounds, he is, and we have stuck together through all kinds of things throughout the years.  We went on the "last Phish tour" in '00 together, and were Balling!  Had his Dog, Mia, Measery Doo, Measles what have you, but she was our watch dog while we were sleeping in his small ass Nissan truck, I'mma miss her also!  But we met so that I could pick up on the Urban Side of music, i.e. DJing, also part of the Cali thing.  Well, he has been my go to person thoroughout my whole recovery from the accident, me having to learn everything over again.  Well D had a lot to do with all of that as well!  When I was kicked out of Baylor, I went to Red Bank High School.  Next thing I know DL is also there.  We been through it together!  Got madd Love for the both of them!  D and I have lived together for basically 8 years previously.  He has done so much for me, and meant so much to me throughout my entire young adulthood and adulthood!  He is my Brother!!!  It's gonna be Hell saying bye to all of these people!  Point being that if I had not met these people I would have never been as adventurous as I was, well my Biological Mother lived on the Savannah river and that also has, actually, everything to do with the reason that I surrounded myself with this crew!  From all of this previously mentioned people, I took how to be a real genuine  and nice person, and what not, talking about back in the day.  

     I graduate Red Bank and then finally get to do what I had been desiring for 6 or 8 years, to travel out west.  I was girted a 1998 Toyota Tacoma and a gas card for graduation to use on my trip, yes I'm excessively fortunate, and thankful!  Well I travel to Montana then down to Texas, back home, and we then leave for Phish Tour, which begins in George, WA at the George Ampitheater.  We follow them to San Fran, and come home.  Then more travels, yada, yada.
     I move to Boone, meet some straight Panic Kids, who abducted me, took me on tour, where I realized they were great!  I followed them and met 1000's of kids all across the country, and I make a lasting impression, as I"m a very interesting individual, so they, mostly, all liked ya' boy, plus I'm Good People!  Well that happened so that I could meet people who were going to be out there in Cali to pave the way for me.  Back on subject, past year...I had this girlfriend, who I broke up with, but she did give me the strength to quit my family dry cleaners, so I quit the Dry cleaners, which was the first step out.  Through her, I also met the most incredible woman that I had ever even thought of meeting in my entire life, and that helped me tons this past few months, because without her I would have gone absolutely crazy in this town.  I treasure this girl for the role she played in my life, without her, I'da never quit, nor met the people I know now!  Tonight was the last night that we will be able to kick it as we have been, due to circumstances beyond my control.  This is the reason for mew writing this tonight, cause I been messed up!  Which bring us full circle, now I'm going to do everything in my power to get out of this town, sell my stuff everywhere, be active!  I'm now out, so peace Chattanooga!  Love Ya, but it's time for me to fly!  So I forsee 2, 3weeks tops!!!  I'm out!

3 comments:

  1. Are you dumb as fuck?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want my fuckn shit u bitch ass nigger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where the fuck is omario n i want my goddamned shit now. wtf you cant even stay in fkn cali. fkn everybodies shit up as you go. dumber than fuck. I know so much shit on you it aint even funny. How can you leave so many lose ends and post all kinds of shit all over the net. wtf

    ReplyDelete

Drop me some Love...