The Jam...

A lot of Realness

Watch Out Now!

Watch Out Now!
Grrr!
Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 30, 2010

Sorry Bout the Missing in Action...

    I do apologize for not being around and enlightening y'alls with love dropplets in your eyes, but I have had a lot going on, what with the sale and everything, but, alas, tonight is not going to be much different, as I just have encountered the most incredible night, with some extraordinary company and would not write a good blog.  It would be biased towards the act of having the great company, so in order to ensure that I do a good number for yens, I am gonna let this evening marinate for a night and hit y'alls back tomorrow, or at some point this weekend, as I'm having my Estate sale this weekend, or Saturday, and all month long...610 Highview Dr, and will be sitting around the house all day Saturday, with plenty of time to write!  Come on and buy stuff!  Furniture, clothes, kitchen stuff, dishwasher, all kinds of stuff, DVD players, CD players, endless amounts!!!  Well, all I gots to say is...Word!  On a side note, my birthday is on Sunday, and we's goin' out on Saturday for it, cause at midnight it's on like Donkey Kong!!!!  Tre needs a place to stay if anyone is looking for a roommate, he's the best one I've had in Chatty, next to D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me some Love...