The Jam...

A lot of Realness

Watch Out Now!

Watch Out Now!
Grrr!
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Too Late for This Pilgrim...

I'm tired, but I had to start this new account so that something would work for me on this Blog, but here we are. I hope that you keep reading, even though the address has changed. Well now, moving on I arose this morning to my friend Abby calling me asking if I still needed a ride to my car, in which is at my ex-girlfriends house. The reason of this is that we got twasted, came to my house, to grab things, i.e. my Maui, went back to her house, kicked it, then back to my house, all by cab of course, then she took my car, along with some personal belongings, and left.
I awake, in a haze of course, after like 12 hours of sleep to Abby calling me asking if I still need a ride, we had chatted over FacedBook IM about how I need to get a ride to my car, cause ex-y lifted my junk. She said word, and called me in the morning, and at first I told her that I was not going to need a ride, got off the phone, then instantly called her back saying that I needed one. She told me that she would be over in about 30, and I went back to sleep for a bit. Woke with about 10 minutes to spare, threw on some clothes I found on the floor, then she arrives, with wine.
As we proceed to have a couple glasses of wine, we then leave and go to retrieve my vehicle. We get there and I must hike the stairs to her place, I walk in get my keys and dog, then proceed to my car. Arrive at my car, down this incredible flight of stairs, still in a daze mind you. Saturday night was crazy!!! Drive home, meditate and regroup, then embark about my day. Consisting of going to my Green Pages job, which was the ultimate. I was paired up with this bird named Jimmy Dean, and drove around listening to Drum & Bass, whilst throwing phone books from my window, strategically so that the books were facing front up, by the mailboxes.
Tomorrow we go and walk through Colonial Shores and place them all on the front steps, face up. I'm getting irritated at my roommate being crazy drunk, plus I must wake at 8 to do this Colonial Shores thing, so I'll leave you with this. Thank you all for reading and I do hope that you continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me some Love...