The Jam...

A lot of Realness

Watch Out Now!

Watch Out Now!
Grrr!
Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 26, 2010

More Rainy Day Blues...

     After I slept for a long, long time, feeling sick-ish whilst doing so, I finally get up, against my better thoughts, and go check CrackFace, only, then get such a very disturbing message, that I am unable to reveal it to y'all's, as of now, sorry, but maybe later.  Anyways, I get up and do that, then go and kick it at my peeps place for a bit, then to my boys, then go to home to sit there and think about stuff going on as of now.
     Homegirl came by, the one I was speaking of previously, and we kicked it, Dan & Bah came by, as well as I got my paycheck from Homeboy today, meaning that I can pay a substantial part of my power bill tomorrow, because my Boss and his wife, who, not only brought me my paycheck, but also are my Homies from way back when Nappy was as Nappy as a hookers' weave, we drank some wine, parlayed, Trey went to class, and we, being Homegirl and I, went to Diamond Billiards Club and had some food, since neither of us had really eaten all day.  We had the special, which was Meatloaf and 2 sides, which was incredible!!!  I got Mac & Cheese with Mashed Potatoes, and she got Green Beans with the same.  It was incredibly good!  We then proceed to have MORE alcohol, she gets drunk, we then go to another bar named T-Roy's, that is right behind my house for one more drink, and like I say that everything happens for a reason, her and I went there so we, meaning I, could talk out my next, or I guesss first, since I'm back to number one, step in becoming the reason that Chatanooga blows up, Drum & Bass stylee.  Ol' girl just can't hang, I'm convinced of, cause right now, she's asleep on my couch while I'm here babbling to you folk...I'm really just funnin' y'all, she's a big girl, she's just tired!
     Well, I found out that, because I busted my hump so hard the other day, and delivered so many books, I have been promoted, of sorts, to check up man.  I will be making sure that everyone has been doing their stuff correctly, as well as tossing phone books.  The pay will be the same, I think, but I'm cooler!  I think that having done 2 postings today is plenty, so I'll leave you with this...Rastafari stands alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me some Love...