The Jam...

A lot of Realness

Watch Out Now!

Watch Out Now!
Grrr!
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Rainy Day Blues...

     Well, I went to sleep last night, eventually, after chatting with my Homegirl, on FacedBook.  I then proceed to go to bed at about One Twenty-something am.  I was ready for bed having seen the day that I had incurred!  Not that it was physically trying or anything, but still, nonetheless, I was tuckered!
     Oh yeah, things I left out last night, Dude is 35 years old, had all kinds of things, such as cancer, amongst other ailments, and not only beat them all, but he also owns tons of things, like this Green Pages thing, I think a Vinny & Joe's, and other things of that nature, so if I bust it enough at this job, it may get me another job with ol' boy, who is a self made Balla', and has tons of stuff going on for himself, as I do want another job!
     I woke this morning at 8 and got myself readst to get at it, however when I get to Bob's Storage place, I get a text from my Homie telling me not to come cause of rain.  What I fail to see is why we cannot deliver these things in the rain, they have protecting plastic thingys over them, for just such an occurrence.  Well anywho, I get there, having just received this message, and tell him that I'm there.  He tells me he will holla in a bit and we gon do some office type junk, I may need to go and break knee caps, not Peter's, nothing to do with him actually, but we will see how this works out!
     So here I am awake this early, and not doing a damn thing!  I may go back to sleep, but this FacedBook game will not let me go!  I gave up on the diners, gardens, all that junk, but now there are puzzles and card games, there's always something.  I hope y'all enjoyed my snippet of reality, and continue coming back for more!  I did find some speakers that I can plug my phone up to and listen to Pandora though, so at least I have music at my house now, that's a plus!
    To top it all off, I got a sinus infection like a mutha'!  But I am supposed to kick it with my Homegirl today at some point, when she gets finished with school, or I with my stuff, either way, it's word!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me some Love...