The Jam...

A lot of Realness

Watch Out Now!

Watch Out Now!
Grrr!
Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 14, 2010

Toss It Up...

Tonight was Miss Abby & I night, which I was totally excited about! I woke today to Sha-na-na, who is my hair stylist, as I cannot just get my hair cut by a normal Barber cause I have, pardon the phrase, but "Black People Hair" as I've been told by many Stylists, I'm not racist, so stop the judgment!!! Growing up, when I graduated from High School, I had a huge Afro, if we be friends on FacedBook, check out my profile photo, which eventually turned into Dread Locks, hence the name Nappy. It was Booh, a.k.a. Suges, a.k.a. Muse & I but it just kept making me sad everytime that I checked my FaceCrack, because she's not around anymore, so it was a must that I changed it! Back to it, I had made an appointment yesterday at 2:45 pm to get my hair did, which I had already thought that it was a bad idea, cause since I'm unemployed and all, I don't wake till late! Well, I awake to this text from Sha-na-na asking if I was coming or not, I respond that I was on my way, threw clothes on, asked TreTre for his car and split. Luckily the place is literally right down the road from me, so I followed through with great haste! Arrive and she informs me that she had booked an appointment after me in an attempt to make some quick, extra money. I retort to her that she should not try and do anything that has to do with me, in a hurry, and that she should know that, what with her having been my stylist for the past four or five years. Then I inform her that this will be the last time that she will cut my hair until I return for my, possible baby's birth. Didn't say all that, but told her until... To this she replies about how she is sad because of that!
I leave the Mitchell Robert Studio, at the corner of Dayton Blvd. and Morrison Springs in Chattanooga, TN, looking fine as Frog Hair, mind you! I had to get it done up for Booh tonight! I then come home to go back to sleep for a minute. After a bit, Michi and Brandon come by, so I arise out of bed to greet them. We talk for a bit, and then B, I'mma call him this cause I don't like having to type out Brandon, voluntarily goes to pick up some beer, which was Much appreciated! We all kick it for a bit on the back porch, as it was a nice day out. Then Suges shows up which Mich has been wanting to meet her for a bit, cause she knows how happy she makes me! Anywho, Booh shows up, and meets Michi, which as I said is the only reason for Michi sticking around, so her & B leave, as well as Karliss, who had just shown up a bit ago, but still they left. Suges and I go to our spots, being Rhapsody and Diamond Billiards Club, I figure I'm leaving so reveal my spots, IDGAF, meaning that I Don't Give A F*Ck! Hopefully these spots may get more business and make more money, since I got so many people reading my stuff and all!
We go back to my house after these places, now her & I have had many a incredible conversation in our association, tonight was one of those locales, I thought at least! We go back to my house to col' kick it for...sometime, and then we had this talk I speak of, during which, I tell her of all of these qualities about her that I am enamored about! She is not against all of it, but nothing happened, I respect the woman with all of my being! Plus she has got a boyfriend, an appetizer, which I respect! She then leaves, and some of my Homies from Steamboat come by, since they were in town. TreTre arrives home from school early to then chill with us for a bit and then haste off to bed, which I should do as well, seeing as that would be the end of my story, but I Miss Muse...Badly!!! Have a nice morning, day & night Infer-World!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me some Love...