The Jam...

A lot of Realness

Watch Out Now!

Watch Out Now!
Grrr!
Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 10, 2010

In a Much Better Way!

Last night I went to sleep at like 12 or 12:30, which is early for me, but I knew that when I awoke this morning, hold up, let me back it up a bit, my Muse and I were talking the other day, and she had told me that she hadn't realized how much her body needed rest as she awoke on Monday and just felt incredible! To this I shared that I would love to wake up one of these days and feel like that. Guess what Infer-world, today was that day! I went to sleep and slept like a rock until like 10:30, and felt totally requvinized! Synapses firing correctly and what not.
Now to tell you of the evening which caused such unrest, my friends Carey and Tony, who gave me the Dope Bag on Tuesday as my Birthday Present, just seeing them and that made my whole Day, and Muse of course! Back on the train...they came down for my party also, and that surprised the ever-living bajeezus outta me, again made my day! Then I had friends from High School come by and all kinds of people! Right as I started getting ready for the evening, my boy Brooksie calls me and I instantly ask if he was in town or not. He replies that yes he was and would be for the next month, so I proceed to telling him that I was having the first of my series of going away/ buy stuff parties. He said he was on his way over. It started out great from the get go. I found a keg and had a friend come by to pick me up to go and get it. Did so and returned home, and realized that we needed ice. We then grabbed a trash can and went to get ice at the Ice Hut on Dayton, since it is 1.25 for 20 lbs of ice, where as gas stations have it for like $4.99 per 10 lbs bag. Then returned home and began preparation for the festivities. TreTre had cleaned the house top and bottom! I didn't have much to do.
People kept showing up, there were about a max of 30 people at one time. I sold all kinds of stuff. That helped out tons! I also have promises of people buying stuff that was too big to fit in their cars'. Muse wasn't there, who I missed, but she had work the next morning. We however, stayed up forever, finishing the keg, which we did not achieve until the following night. We sure did try though! That explains why I did not feel so well last night. I had fun, people said goodbye, however we failed to mention that it is an all month long affair, so come by and buy things and drink beer, and say goodbye to ya boy, Every Saturday in May.
I had decided that I was going to be leaving earlier than expected, but I do not think that will be possible. I now will be leaving at the regularly scheduled time of June 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me some Love...